Jackie Andolino Fogartie, or Jackie Fo as she is affectionately called, is a New Jersey native currently living, working and playing in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area.
When she’s not reassuring a nervous bride or styling a drool-worthy tablescape, you can often find her staying true to her NJ Italian roots by eating giant bowls of pasta and drinking copious amounts of red wine with her husband (who prefers beer). Cheers!
Her Many Talents
As the head of Jackie Fogartie Events, Jackie Fo manages events of all sizes and types from intimate baby showers to large weddings.
Learn more about event planning services…
Jackie Fo actively writes her own blog and contributes to many notable websites related to entertaining, food and celebrating. She also writes feature pieces about inspiring women entrepreneurs for Today’s Charlotte Woman Magazine.
Thoughts and Rambles
- My wedding planning philosophy is simple, to make sure my couples have FUN not only on their wedding day but during the planning process too! I want to get you down the aisle in style, with every detail planned to perfection, having an absolute blast along the way! I can’t wait to meet you, lets get started!
- Even after planning countless weddings, I still cry when I see my brides walk down the aisle.
- I can be a bit of a Wedding MacGyver. I’ve been known to superglue a boutonnière back together, make a missing pocket square out a linen napkin and pull bobby pins out of my own hair to fix your updo. Anything for you Boo.
- My clients usually become my friends. Perk of the job. You won’t get rid of me after you say “I Do!”
- I often find myself covered in glitter. Ask my husband, it’s true.
- I can be a little wordy, but what can I say…I’m Italian and my mind goes a mile a minute!
- I thought I wanted to be a lawyer. Now I spend my days talking about flowers and cake and hanging with happy engaged couples. A pretty good trade off if you ask me!
- I’m good under pressure. I’ve dealt with torrential rains, uptown riots and more last minute changes than I can count, all with swimmingly good results. Bottom line – Let’s. Do. This.