- Envision the Perfect Setting and Date – Think about when and where you first met or where you had your first date. Have you been back there since? Could you relive it for your proposal? Also, consider the time of day, especially if you’d like it to be photographed and have the chance to catch some great photos with the sun setting as a mini-engagement session!
- Private or Public – What do you think your soon to be fiancé would prefer? It would be ideal to be in a setting that you think she would be most comfortable. If they are more of a reserved, quite person that doesn’t like too much attention, then I wouldn’t recommend coordinating you up on the jumbo-tron at a sporting event with you proposing for the whole world to see. Maybe try something more intimate and romantic, such as dinner and a carriage ride or a private wine tasting for two. You want to consider her personality and how you think she would dream about being proposed too…with still keeping the element of surprise!
- Ring Shopping – If she’d prefer not to go that route as some prefer not to spoil the element of surprise, then maybe ask her to give you an idea based on pictures in magazines or pinterest
- Ask Parents, Especially Dad – Traditional and very respectful. No man could go wrong with asking.
- Incorporate Other Special Details – Does she have a favorite band or song you could have playing in the background? Is she a huge animal lover and you could include any pets? Consider things she is passionate about and if it would mean the world for any of those things to be involved.
- Catch It On Camera! – Every new bride LOVES to be able to relive the proposal by watching or seeing photos of it all! When you are in the moment, it’s just an adrenaline rush that you don’t even realize what’s going on. If you’re able to capture the special moment through photos or on video, that’s a huge plus as it’s something you’ll have forever to share with family, friends and your future children.
This picnic proposal is perfect for the laid back couple!
So if you know someone looking for a little help to make their proposal perfect, look no further than Perfect Proposals, based in Charlotte, NC!
Website: Perfect Proposals