2020 has proven to be a real B for wedding planning. Luckily, Jackie Fogartie Events is here to help! Having been through the ringer with her fair share of Covid reschedules and postponements, Jackie can help navigate this uncertain time with ease. Whether you are looking for Covid specific consulting, or good old fashioned wedding planning, Jackie is your girl.
Navigating Covid Changes
Covid taking the spark out of your planning? Bummer. Let Jackie Fogartie Events help!
- Design Changes: Postponing to a different season means adapting colors, floral options and so many other aesthetics. Jackie can help you brainstorm and provide creative ideas to help with this transition.
- Functionality: If your new plan needs tenting, lighting or HVAC, don’t fret!
- Microweddings: 50 or less guests can still be magical. Jackie’s done it, and she’s done it well.
- Communication: Clear communication to your guests is key, but it can be hard to come up with the right words.
- General questions: Sometimes you just need to talk things out. Jackie loves to talk (and listen!). It’s a win-win.
General Wedding Planning Consulting
Jackie has always offered consulting. It’s a great option for those who just need a few hours of help, but can manage without a planner. Here are a few areas Jackie Fogartie Events can help:
- Budgeting: Need to see if your budget is realistic? Jackie won’t sugar coat it!
- Timeline: Jackie puts timelines together in her sleep and will get you that perfect event flow.
- Checklist: Even the most laid back bride needs a checklist – got you covered!
- Design: Send over your Pinterest Board and Jackie will create a design board that matches your vibe.
Pricing + Deets:
Just a few more things:
- Minimum: Jackie Fogartie Events typically requires a two hour minimum for consulting packages. In this weird time, Jackie can make exceptions – so just ask!
- Pricing: Maybe you need just a few hours, or maybe you want more of a deep dive. Fill out the form below and give Jackie a brief description of what kind of help you’re needing. She’ll be in touch ASAP!