Jackie Andolino Fogartie, or Jackie Fo as she is affectionately called, is a New Jersey native currently living, working and playing in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area.
When she’s not reassuring a nervous bride or styling a drool-worthy tablescape, you can often find her staying true to her NJ Italian roots by eating giant bowls of pasta and drinking ed wine with her husband (who prefers beer). In 2020, little cutie Hank Fogartie joined the fam, and the world has never been the same!
Weddings and Events
Jackie Fo manages weddings of all sizes from intimate gatherings to weddings with hundreds of guests. Looking for a simple dinner reception? A crazy dance party vibe? No problem. It’s your day and we make your wedding all about YOU.
Jackie loves parties of all kind (both planning and attending!). Need help with your BFF’s baby shower, a kiddo’s birthday celebration or a fabulous dinner party? We’d love to help.
My thoughts and Rambles
- My wedding planning philosophy is simple: To make sure my couples have FUN not only on their wedding day but during the planning process too! I want to get you down the aisle in style, with every detail planned to perfection, having an absolute blast along the way!
- I can be a bit of a Wedding MacGyver. I’ve been known to superglue a boutonnière back together, make a missing pocket square out a linen napkin and pull bobby pins out of my own hair to fix your updo. Anything for you.
- My clients often become a friend throughout our planning.
- I can be a little wordy, but what can I say…I’m Italian and my mind goes a mile a minute!
- I thought I wanted to be a lawyer. Now I spend my days talking about flowers and cake and hanging with happy engaged couples. A pretty good trade off if you ask me!
- I’m damn good under pressure. I’ve dealt with torrential rains, uptown riots and more last minute changes than I can count, all with swimmingly good results. Bottom line – Let’s. Do. This.